MY SONG




Assalamualaikum
Hey guys, this is a song that I made it by my self. This song is dedicate for my beloved mother and every mother in the world. But hey honestly i did it also to fulfill the task from my lecturer Mrs.Widya. 
Hello Mam ! ^^

There is you

Flowers blossom every years
Like time has passed day by day
Has changed everything in live
But not, not with you
All of you are stay, there are no changing

Although the hardness of live hurting me so much
Though I have cried in a fear
But...
God sent you for me, for my deepest weakness
So I can smile to face world

When live is so hard there is you
When my tears are fallen there is you
When I am alone there is you
There is always you in my beside
Oh...mama...

The most peaceful thing is your hug
The magic word is your advice
And wherever I go, my home to back is you.
My home is you

Like the affection you have devoted to me
I will do it too, though I am sorry
I can’t do perfectly like you do

Thanks God
The best gift I have ever had is her
My mom I will always love you





Komentar

Postingan Populer